Do you accept clone brands such as Cobi, Megabloks, etc?
No. We only accept genuine LEGO® items in good condition. If you are sending us loose LEGO®, any non-LEGO® items we find will be removed and not counted towards your final weight. We strongly recommend you remove any non-LEGO® items before shipping.
How do I get paid?
When you decide to sell us your items we want to get you paid as quickly as possible! Because of this we offer two payment methods:
- Bank Transfer
For sold items we aim to check LEGO® sets within three days of us receiving them and two days for loose LEGO®. Once your items have been checked to make sure they are as described payment will be sent using your preferred payment method.
How much do you pay per KG?
The rate we pay can change depending on demand. Check our Sell Your LEGO® form for the current rate.
When will I get paid?
We send payment to your preferred payment method as soon as we have checked your items.
What's the process for selling Loose LEGO®?
It's a really easy five step process!
- Complete the Sell Your LEGO® form
- We email you a pre-paid postage label (or you can choose to drop off to us in store)
- Package your items well and drop them off at your local Post Office®
- Once we receive delivery (usually within two working days after dispatch) we will check your items to make sure everything is as described
- After the items have been checked by our team, we'll email you to confirm the price we will pay. If you accept the price, payment will be made by the end of the same day. (If you choose to reject our offer you will have to pay shipping costs to have your items returned. This will be calculated from the weight of what needs to be returned.)
Please note that during particularly busy periods such as public holidays it may take a little longer to process your LEGO®.
I'm local, can I drop my items off myself?
Yes! For loose LEGO® to be sold by weight we now accept local drop off (we'll even pay an extra 20p per kilo!). You can either fill out our online form in advance or in store when your drop off your LEGO®.
If I'm not happy with the final value of my loose LEGO®, how do I get it back?
If you are unhappy with the final value of your loose LEGO® due to us having to remove non-LEGO® items, or you have simply changed your mind, we will return everything you sent to us. You will be required to pay return shipping which is calculated from the total weight of everything that need to be returned.
Do you buy complete LEGO® sets?
Currently, due to overwhelming demand, we've temporarily paused separate quotes for LEGO® sets. We hope to be able to start buying sets again in future, so please keep an eye on this page for details. For now, you can still sell your LEGO® by weight here.
Do you have any additional questions?
Please let us know if you have any other questions not listed here or if you require any clarification by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.